To enjoy the wireless network in all the areas of your entire house and office, you will need to do the login and setup process. If you want to get the proper knowledge or information about the login and setup process of the Wavlink AC1200 router then you will need to read this entire page.
Wavlink AC1200 Router Advantages:
- Wavlink AC1200 router is also called by the other name of a dual-band WiFi router.
- The AC1200 router supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
- It contains four external antennas to provide a wireless signal in all directions.
- The Wavlink AC1200 router login and configuration process is so easy.
- The 5GHz band consists of 867Mbps speed and the 2.4GHz band consists of 300Mbps speed.
By App- Visit Wavlink Web Management Page
- First, launch the Google Play Store on your Android mobile phone and install the app.
- Next, open the application on your mobile phone.
- Now, fill in all the login information relevantly.
- Further doing this, the login process of the Wavlink AC1200 router is successfully done.
Try another method, if you fail to try the above method. In the process, you will need to fill out the web portal on any web browser.
Via Web UI: Do Router Sign In Process
- First, by an ethernet cable connect your WiFi gadget to the Wavlink AC1200 router network.
- Now, in the address bar of the browser enter wifi,.wavlink.com web UI.
- Next, fill in all the login credentials.
- Check the tag of your router device if you don’t know the login details.
- Hence, after doing the logging process, now you can easily begin the Wavlink router setup
To-Do Setup: Require a Few Things
- Grab the modem and Wavlink AC1200 router device.
- Take one coaxial cable and two ethernet wires.
- Power cord for the modem and router device.
Pair Wavlink AC1200 Router With Modem
- Initially, join the coaxial cable one end to an electrical socket and then attach the coaxial cable remaining end to the modem ethernet port.
- After that, place the modem power cord into the wall socket and connect the remaining end of the wire to the modem.
- Next, at the modem back join one end of the ethernet cable to the router’s WAN port and join the remaining end of the ethernet wire to the modem port.
- Now, to the wall socket attach the Wavlink router power cord.
- Afterward, take another ethernet cable and link it to the Wavlink router port and attach another end of the wire to the computer.
- In the end, on both the router and modem device, solid blue LED starts blinking solid, which means the Wavlink AC1200 setup process is done.
Connect Wavlink AC1200 Router With Modem
Tip: To increase the router’s WiFi signal range you will need to connect it with an extender.
- First, settle your dual-band router and extender closer to each other.
- After that, press the extender WiFi-protected setup button.
- Now, in a short while, press the Wavlink AC1200 router WPS button.
- Next, a solid WPS LED starts flashing on both the Wavlink AC1200 router and extender.
- Therefore, it defines the Wavlink AC1200 router successfully linked with the extender.
If you are facing any issues while connecting the extender to the router then study and observe the below solution tips to solve them.
Fix Wavlink Device Issues
- Don’t settle near electronic gadgets, your extender, and your router.
- Inspect all the cables, which link with your extender device.
- Identify the gap between the extender and router.
Tip: If the above solution tips do not help to fix the issue then try the below-advanced solution tips.
Improve Router And Extender Software
First, go to the Wavlink router and extender web management page. Now, look for an administration option and then tap on the software upgrade option. In the end, download the latest firmware file on your laptop or on your computer.
Reset Router And Extender
- First, take the paper clip and look for the reset hole button.
- The reset button is located on the back side of the extender device.
- Push that button with a paperclip.
- After doing this all the LEDs of the Wavlink extender device will turn off.
- Thus, it means your extender device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset, you will need to do the installation process of the router and extender device again.
Tip: In case you have one more router in your home but it has another model number such as AC600. If you don’t know how to do the login and configuration process of this device then just go to the Wavlink AC600 setup page and read and consider the instructions.