What To not Miss at CES 2023
ARLINGTON, Va., Jan. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — CES®, the world’s most influential tech occasion, is again in Las Vegas on Jan. 5-8. With extra to see than ever, the present footprint can be over 70 % bigger than CES 2022.
For the primary time, CES has a theme: how know-how is addressing the world’s greatest challenges. The Shopper Know-how Affiliation® (CTA), in partnership with the United Nations Belief Fund for Human Safety, will assist the worldwide marketing campaign Human Safety for All (HS4A).
“CES is the world’s most enjoyable know-how occasion, from startups in Eureka Park to world manufacturers on the principle levels. We’re thrilled to highlight hundreds of modern firms at this yr’s present,” mentioned Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA. “Tech advances are serving to to resolve the world’s best challenges, and CES 2023 will set the agenda for the yr forward.”
You may see CES influential manufacturers like Canon, Google, Hisense, Intel, LG Electronics, Nikon, Samsung, TCL and Voxx, along with new and expanded areas, together with:
- Automotive and Mobility – The automotive sector can be greater than ever, making it one of many largest auto reveals on the planet with almost 300 exhibitors in West Corridor. International launches and keynotes from BMW and Stellantis lead into reveals that includes the newest in self-driving tech, electrical automobiles and private mobility units for land, air and sea.
Exhibitors: Candela Marine Know-how, GM, Italdesign Giugiaro, Magna, MobilEye, Waymo, RYSE and Volvo Penta.
- Digital Well being – The previous few years have proven that buyers wish to take their well being into their very own fingers. CES 2023 is bringing much more digital well being improvements and types to the worldwide stage, displaying how quickly this market is rising. Search for developments in digital therapeutics, psychological wellness, ladies’s well being tech and telemedicine. CTA’s Digital Well being Studio, offered by The American School of Emergency Physicians, will characteristic the newest in know-how for diagnostic and therapy features and spotlight the significance of distant connectivity for accessible healthcare.
Exhibitors: Abbott, LOTTE Healthcare, MedWand Options and Omron Healthcare.
- Sustainability – International manufacturers like John Deere, LG, Samsung and Siemens will present how innovation can preserve power and enhance energy era, create extra sustainable agricultural methods, energy sensible cities, assist entry to scrub water.
Exhibitors: 3M, Bridger Aerospace, Caterpillar and NexGen Energy Methods, Panasonic and Sony.
- Web3 and Metaverse – For the primary time, CES 2023 could have a devoted Metaverse space on the present flooring. Exhibitors will showcase groundbreaking sensory know-how constructing immersive, interactive digital worlds. A Web3 Studio, situated within the LVCC, Central Corridor and produced by CoinDesk, would be the point of interest of the Web3, Metaverse and Blockchain space at CES. CoinDesk will host business leaders and visionaries as they focus on probably the most impactful developments which have taken root throughout industries, applied sciences and capabilities. The present may also characteristic Web3 programming by the Blockchain Affiliation.
Exhibitors: Magic Leap, Microsoft, OVR Know-how and SK.
- Human Safety for All – With unprecedented world challenges, the HS4A marketing campaign serves to domesticate collaboration and innovation throughout all industries, all international locations, to enhance the human expertise. CTA is proud to be a part of this first-of-its-kind partnership with the United Nations Belief Fund for Human Safety.
Should-See Keynotes – all accessible through livestream and within the digital venue till the tip of February.
- CES 2023 Tech Developments to Watch | Jan. 3 at 4 p.m., Mandalay Bay, Oceanside Ballroom C
- AMD Chair and CEO Dr. Lisa Su |Jan. 4 at 6:30 p.m., Venetian Palazzo Ballroom
- BMW Chairman of the Board of Administration Oliver Zipse | Jan. 4 at 8 p.m., The Palms, Pearl Theater
- CTA State of the Trade and John Deere Keynote with CTA President and CEO Gary Shapiro and John Deere Chairman and CEO John Could, plus Breakthrough Vitality Ventures’ Carmichael Roberts and CTA’s Kinsey Fabrizio and John T. Kelley | Jan. 5 at 8:30 a.m., Venetian, Palazzo Ballroom
- C House Keynote: Constructing Connection & Neighborhood in a Non-Cease World with Delta Air Strains CEO Ed Bastian | Jan. 5 at 11 a.m., ARIA, Mariposa Ballroom 4
- Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares | Jan. 5 at 2 p.m., Venetian, Palazzo Ballroom
- The Way forward for Care in America: A New Hybrid Mannequin | Jan. 5 at 4 p.m., LVCC W232
- Daring Options for a Altering World | Jan. 6 at 10 a.m., LVCC W232
- Nice Minds: The Way forward for the twenty first Century Economic system with Nasdaq’s Adena Friedman and CTA’s Gary Shapiro | Jan. 6 at 11 a.m., LVCC W232
- Leaders in Know-how Dinner Keynote with Nasdaq President and CEO Adena Friedman and FOX Enterprise Anchor Liz Claman, plus CTA’s Gary Shapiro and Tiffany M. Moore | Jan. 6 at 7 p.m.
Cannot Miss Convention Applications
- Variety and Inclusion (D&I) – CES 2023 is celebrating D&I champions, funders, thought leaders and pioneers.
- Well being, Wellness and Sports activities Applications – CES is bringing much more digital well being improvements and types to the worldwide stage, displaying how quickly this market is rising and evolving.
- Sustainability Applications – International manufacturers and startups will display how tech innovation can create newer and extra environment friendly methods of power era, enhance world meals and agriculture methods, assist entry to scrub water, and extra.
- Tech Coverage Applications – CES gathers policymakers from internationally, together with a file variety of Members of Congress, to debate home and world innovation coverage points.
- Web3 and Metaverse Applications – The constructing blocks of the Metaverse can be on show at CES 2023.
Occasions and Awards
- CES Unveiled Las Vegas – Registered media get a sneak peek of ground-breaking merchandise and applied sciences at CES 2023 | Jan. 3, Mandalay Bay
- CES Media Days – Two days of back-to-back information conferences by firms that includes product launches and unveiling cutting-edge improvements earlier than the present opens | Jan. 3-4, Mandalay Bay
- CES Innovation Awards – Annual awards recognizing excellent design and engineering in client know-how merchandise
- XTC Startup Pitch Competitors – Watch XTC’s Prime 8 venture-scalable startups pitch their improvements in Digital Well being and FinTech plus Sustainable Sensible Cities and Web3 | Jan. 5-6, LVCC Grand Foyer, CTA Stage
- Indy Autonomous Problem – The Indy Autonomous Problem (IAC) returns with the Autonomous Problem @ CES, an autonomous racing competitors that includes 9 totally autonomous racecars roaring at speeds of greater than 190 mph | Jan. 7
- B-Roll – Excessive-definition video b-roll from CES is obtainable for simple obtain
- CES 2023 App – The whole lot it’s essential plan for and navigate CES. Search “CES 2023” in your app retailer
- CES 2023 Schedule – Discover your choices to attach, be taught and be impressed
- CES Tech Speak Podcast – Obtain or subscribe to listen to the highest tendencies at CES
- Exhibitor Media Middle – Media get free and easy accessibility to the newest CES exhibitor information and belongings
- Featured Audio system – See among the many business visionaries slated to talk at CES 2023
Owned and produced by CTA, CES 2023 will happen in Las Vegas on Jan. 5-8, 2023 with Media Days happening Jan. 3-4, 2023. Attendees will expertise new applied sciences from world manufacturers, hear about the way forward for know-how from thought leaders and collaborate face-to-face with different attendees. The present will spotlight how improvements in sustainability, transportation and mobility, digital well being, the metaverse and extra are addressing the world’s best challenges. Go to CES.tech for all CES 2023 updates, registration particulars, and the media web page for all press assets.
CES® is probably the most influential tech occasion on the planet – the proving floor for breakthrough applied sciences and world innovators. That is the place the world’s greatest manufacturers do enterprise and meet new companions, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. Owned and produced by the Shopper Know-how Affiliation (CTA)®, CES options each side of the tech sector. CES 2023 will happen in individual in Las Vegas, and digitally, Jan. 5-8, 2023. Be taught extra at CES.tech and observe CES on social.
About Shopper Know-how Affiliation:
As North America’s largest know-how commerce affiliation, CTA® is the tech sector. Our members are the world’s main innovators – from startups to world manufacturers – serving to assist greater than 18 million American jobs. CTA owns and produces CES® – probably the most influential tech occasion on the planet. Discover us at CTA.tech. Comply with us @CTAtech.
SOURCE Shopper Know-how Affiliation